The newly-published third edition of the ASHRAE GreenGuide: The Design, Construction and Operation of Sustainable Buildings features a new chapter on architectural design and planning impacts, plus updated guidelines affecting green buildings.
The book also offers new information on:
- Sustainable energy master planning
- Teaming strategies
- How carbon emissions issues affect building design and operational decisions
- Building information modeling
- Strategies for greening existing buildings
- Updates on new green building rating systems and standards
- Compliance strategies for key ASHRAE standards
“The ASHRAE GreenGuide is a living document meant to be used by proactive design engineers working on green building design projects as part of a team that provides ideas and guidance of what to do, where to turn, what to advise and how to interact with other team members in a productive way,” says John Swift, co-author and co-editor of the GreenGuide.
For more information or to order the updated GreenGuide, visit www.ashrae.org.