Quad light by ECO Parking Lights offers improved lighting quality and safety along with reduction of electrical consumption and costs. Quad light also reduces or eliminates maintenance costs while reducing carbon footprint.
Quad light specifications are as follows:
- Lamp Housing: cast aluminum (Alloy #319) one-piece construction.
- RF Generator (Ballast) Housing: hinged and mounted separately from lamp housing to provide quick installation, rapid service and temperature management.
- Reflector: flat one-piece cold rolled steel painted with high gloss, high heat resistant white TGIC polyester powder for 90% reflectance.
- RF Generator (Ballast): induction high frequency electronic universal ballast with input voltage range of 120V-277V +/- 10% VAC.
- Lamp: induction electrodeless fluorescent lamp with average rated life of 100,000 hours.
- Lens: non-yellowing, vandal resistant acrylic refractor with stainless steel screws.
- Finish: chip-resistant TGIC powder polyester coating, electrostatic applied and baked. Standard color is textured bronze. Custom colors are available.
- Labels: ETL /CETL listed & I.B.E.W. labeled, suitable for wet location under covered ceiling. Wall-mount listed wet location.
- Mounting types: surface quick-mount, wall-mount, pendant mount or trunion mount.
- Lamp temperatures include: 3500K, 4100K, 5000K
For more information on Quad light, visit www.ecolightingsolutions.com