The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) will host a three-day Style Your Sole event during NeoCon at the Merchandise Mart Booth #7-1086, at which they will invite members to style more than 200 pairs of TOMS shoes for donation. The event will include a silent auction featuring exclusively styled shoes by noted members of the design community including:
• Venus Williams, professional athlete and CEO of VStarr Interiors
• Dale Chihuly, renowned glass artist
• Susan Szenasy, editor in chief of Metropolis magazine
• Michael Murphy and Alan Ricks, founders of MASS Design Group
• Michael S. Smith, founder of Michael S. Smith Inc. and interior designer for the Obama White House
One hundred percent of the proceeds from the event will benefit Samaritan’s Feet, an international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing shoes for communities in need.
Styling will take place from June 11-12 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. and June 13 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. The silent auction closes June 12 at 4 p.m. CST.