Expert knowledge of sustainable techniques is in demand. Stay abreast of industry trends with spring ASHRAE Learning Institute courses.
Participants can access these instructor-led courses from anywhere with an internet connection. Continuing education units and professional development hours are available for each course completed.
The courses cover a variety of topics relevant to today’s built environment. Which one is right for you?
- IAQ Best Practice for Design, Construction, and Commissioning – May 1
- Commercial Building Energy Audits, Parts 1 & 2 – April 28, 30
- Basics of High-Performance Building Design – May 8
- Energy Modeling: Best Practices and Applications, Parts 1 & 2 – May 5, 12
- Evaluation Methods for High-Performance Green Buildings – May 7
- Introduction to BACnet – April 14
- Designing High-Performance Healthcare Facilities – April 23
Standards and Guidelines
- Significant Changes to Standard 90.1-2010 – May 14