As Buildings begins its 101st year, the editorial staff has refreshed its commitment to you - the reader - with the following updated mission statement:
Buildings helps senior- and middle-level building ownership and facilities management professionals make smarter decisions relevant to the design, construction, modernization, management, and operation of commercial and institutional buildings. By offering practical information on best practices and critical issues via in-print, online, and in-person opportunities, Buildings keeps these professionals on top of changing trends in their profession and accelerating technology in the buildings industry. The editorial staff is committed to being their No. 1 information resource by focusing on quality, unbiased content.
Although we continually refocus each aspect of our content - in print, online, and in person - to best serve your needs, we don’t leave anything to chance. Take our recently completed editorial survey - which many of you did. We’ve incorporated your input, concentrated on providing you with even more in-depth content on a variety of topics, and tweaked our design to make the magazine easier to navigate. However, you be the judge ... and let us know how we’re doing: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Relocated page numbers allow you to quickly leaf through the magazine
- Each feature article offers you a brief “key concepts” phrase describing what you’ll learn.
- Titles are to the point.
- Illustrations, including graphs, offer more detail on need-to-know information.
- Product information is easy to read and reference: note the product category.
- For those of you interested in immediately contacting featured companies, we’ve included websites and
- For those of you interested in immediately contacting featured companies, we’ve included websites and phone numbers.