The Fluke 975 AirMeter™
The Fluke 975 AirMeter™ from Everett, WA-based Fluke Corp., combines five powerful tools in a rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time. The Fluke 975 AirMeter measures temperature, velocity, humidity, CO2, and CO, and can be used to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon-monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs.
More information on the Fluke 975 AirMeter is available at (www.fluke.com).