San Diego (September, 2006) /PRNewswire/ – The 2006 LED Leadership Summit, to be held November 27-29 at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, CA, aims to expand and develop the LED lighting industry by going beyond technology topics to discuss the benefits of designing products and places around this energy-saving and environmentally friendly technology.
The LED Leadership Summit also recently announced speakers for its inaugural event. Senior executives from the lighting, architectural, automotive, infrastructure, semiconductor, and LED industries are invited to attend this unique event. This is the first event at which a number of leaders of LED manufacturers will present their visions for the industry and participate in a roundtable discussion.
Expected speakers include:
· U.S. Sen. Jeff Bingaman, New Mexico
· Charles Zimmerman, vice president, prototype & new format development, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
· Theo van Deursen, CEO, Philips Lighting
· Martin Goetzeler, CEO, Osram
· Wu Ling, General Secretary, China Directorate of Solid State Lighting