Water conservation preserves a precious resource and reduces your building's costs. This webinar will show you proven ways to reduce your water consumption as well as your energy costs related to water consumption. Learn the latest on:
- Evaluating low-consumption, low-flow fixtures
- Efficient control of cooling tower blowdown
- Reducing energy required for hot water
- Stormwater harvesting
- Reuse of gray water.
After viewing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the impact of the latest codes and regulations on water conservation in buildings.
- Understand low-consumption fixtures.
- Recognize strategies for stormwater harvesting and reuse of gray water.
Robert Benazzi, Partner Emeritus
Jaros, Baum & Bolles Consulting Engineers
Robert V. Benazzi, was a senior partner and head of the Plumbing and Fire Protection Department at the international consulting engineering firm of Jaros Baum & Bolles. In his over 40 years of experience, Mr. Benazzi designed the plumbing and fire protection systems for some of the most prestigious buildings in the world including the World Trade Center (both the old and new buildings at Ground Zero) in New York, the Sears Tower in Chicago (now the Willis Tower) as well as other commercial and institutional buildings. Prior to retiring from the partnership, Mr. Benazzi completed the plumbing engineering for One Bryant Park, the first LEED Platinum rated commercial office building. As Partner Emeritus of the Firm, Mr. Benazzi lends his technical expertise to ongoing projects within the firm.