Premium Paid Series:
This highly successful series is being offered via six individual webinar events, with support materials delivered over the Internet. Each webinar costs $125/site for BOMA members and $175/site for non-members.
This important course reviews the concepts of energy management, provides an update on deregulation, discusses why energy performance is important to building operators, quantifies the financial and environmental impact of energy management in commercial real estate, offers of no- and low-cost tips for operational adjustments, and identifies way to use energy performance as a competitive advantage in your market.
Upon successfully completing this seminar, you’ll be able to…
- Provide an overview of the BOMA Energy Efficiency Program
- Read and understand an energy bill
- Explain how generation and transmission systems operate
- Create an energy management policy and plan
- Identify financial and environmental impacts of improved energy performance
- Explain the benchmarking process and its usefulness in improving the energy performance of office buildings