Premium Paid Series:
This highly successful series is being offered via six individual webinar events, with support materials delivered over the Internet. Each webinar costs $125/site for BOMA members and $175/site for non-members.
This beneficial class presents best practices for operations and maintenance measures to improve the energy efficiency of commercial real estate without capital expenditures. It also focuses on the financial impact of no- and low-cost adjustments and reviews how to use tools such as data loggers and metering to identify and verify improvement opportunities.
Upon successfully completing this seminar, you’ll be able to…
- Identify no- and low-cost operational adjustments
- Quantify the financial returns of operations and maintenance measures
- Identify how and when to use metering and data loggers
- Describe how to make the most of your energy management and building automation systems
- Explain why and when to commission existing buildings