The largest Western AHR Expo in the Show’s 80-year history, it was also the largest Show ever held outside of Chicago or New York.
“The challenging economy of the last two years has created pent-up demand for new products and technologies,” says Clay Stevens, president of International Exposition Company, which produces and manages the AHR Expo. “Now that the economy is starting to pick up, it appears are improving.”
Some highlights of the Las Vegas 2011 AHR Expo:
- More Than 130 conference sessions, seminars and workshops on a variety of critical industry topics, including 31 free sessions from several endorsing associations and organizations
- Seventy-Three New Product Technology Theater free presentations where companies unveiled their latest products and technologies
- Nine Emerging Technologies Sessions from exhibiting companies presenting new solutions
- Building Automation & Control Showcase featuring over 100 companies presenting state-of-the-art solutions
- The Software Center with over 50 companies showcasing the latest advancements
- The Sustainable Technologies Demonstration Training Trailer featuring interactive displays of equipment that could be included in a Platinum-rated USCBC LEED Green Building.
ASHRAE Targets HVAC Air Leakage at AHR Expo
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Initiative Launches
ASHRAE Standard 189.1 Adopted by Army