APPA and the Sustainable Endowments Institute have released the Green Revolving Revolving Investment Tracking System (GRITS). The project-management web tool allows users to track and analyze the energy, financial, and carbon savings data from their energy and resource-efficiency projects.
With this free version open only to APPA members, users can:
- Access the GRITS Dashboard, which shows a snapshot of your project portfolio’s energy, financial, and carbon savings,
- Access the Project Details page to track project-specific details, including project type, cost, relevant transactions, performance, and measurement and verification,
- Utilize the Project Overview feature to see all projects you have entered that have been completed, current, or proposed for the future,
- View a limited version of the GRITS Project Library, which allows for filtering through projects from other institutions by project type, project cost, payback period, region, and more,
- Track up to 20 projects and create two user accounts.
APPA member institutions can access a library of more than 1,400 projects completed by other GRITS users across the U.S. and Canada. To see more information, click here.