* required fields
On this edition of ElectricTV.net:
All electricians and EC's are not alike! There's no one that trains contractors and craftsmen like the NECA-IBEW team.
Find out how, in laymen's terms, that extra value can be communicated to the owner.Also: Once upon a time, you would dread spending time there. Today, you would love every minute. Transforming a 150+ year-old city jail into a state-of-the-art luxury hotel was no easy task. But in the end, it was nothing Boston's NECA-IBEW team couldn't handle.
All this, plus News & Notes only on ElectricTV.net
The Mechanics of a Vegetated Roof Well-designed vegetated roofs provide advantages beyond insulation and watertightness.Read the full article …
Proactive Pest Management for Property Managers No matter how clean, well managed, or amenity rich a building is, insect and rodent sightings are guaranteed to put tenants on the warpath. Read the full article …
2007 Buildings Census: Corporate Real Estate Departments Read a listing of facilities departments in corporations that are responsible for the management of company-owned and leased buildings.Read the full article …
Award-winning Condensing Boiler
AERCO’s Modulex condensing boiler family, a Buildings magazine 2006 Editors' Choice Top Product Pick, has revolutionized the hydronic heating market. Available in six sizes from 300,000 to 1 million BTU/hr., the Modulex line features best-in-class turndown – up to 23:1 -- to maximize seasonal efficiency. They offer single-unit installations an unprecedented level of built-in redundancy, operating reliability, installation flexibility, whisper quiet operation, and low NOx emissions.
For more information on AERCO high-efficiency boilers call 800-526-0288 or visit www.aerco.com/game7.
Signage/Wayfinding in Schools is Important How can schools and universities create a positive experience for students, staff, and visitors from the moment they set foot on campus? Read the full article …
New Findings Contradict Common Perception of Parallel Fan Efficiency A new study from ASHRAE finds that, despite common perception, parallel fan-powered air-terminal units may not be more efficient than series fans. Read the full article …
New Buildings.com Quick Poll: Vegetated Roofing?
Do any of your buildings have vegetated roofs?YesNo Participate in this poll now …
IMPORTANT NOTICES:If your corporation or Internet provider filters incoming e-mail, please add Buildings.com to your list of approved senders to make sure you receive the e-mail alerts and newsletters to which you subscribe.
If you use AOL 9.0 for email, be sure to click in the upper right hand corner on "Show images & enable links" to see the entire newsletter.
• September 17 2007 Who’s Who in the Buildings Market: The A List• September 10 2007 Fire-Sprinkler Plans That Work•September 04 2007 Solar Electricity Surges in 2007• August 27 2007 Luxury Condos: The Next Big Thing in Multi-Family Housing• August 20 2007 The Basics of Roof Maintenance• August 13 2007 Global Warming• August 06 2007 The Cubicle as Foe … and Friend• July 30 2007 Learn from the Best• July 23 2007 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Movable Wall System• July 16 2007 The Importance of Codes in Improving Energy Efficiency• July 09 2007 10 Principles for Rethinking the Mall• July 02 2007 Technology’s Impact on the Property Management Profession(al)
(Return to Top)--- Exclusive Online content ---
Subscribe to any of the Buildings Group newsletters
• Greener Facilities - designed to help building owners, developers, and in particular, facility managers, understand the explosive growth and acceptance of green buildings. (View the Archive )
• Roofing News - Roofing news features in-depth roofing information for the facilities professional. (View the Archive)
• Bottom Line Energy Issues - (View the Archive)
• Security Newsletter - (View the Archive)
@ The Moment is an e-mail newsletter produced by Buildings.com.THIS DOCUMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS PROGRAM ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information type should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Stamats Communications and Stamats Communications cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication. INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. Buildings.com newsletter e-mail may be copied and distributed subject to the following conditions:1. All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be included.2. All copies must contain Stamats Communications' copyright notice and any other notices provided therein.3. This document may not be distributed for profit.
Published by:Stamats Business Media615 5th Street S.E., PO Box 1888Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406-1888
In an emergency, you can trust Sunbelt Rentals to provide expert solutions for all of your cooling, heating, dehumidification and power needs. 24/7. Nationwide.