The ExitPoint directional sounder model PF24V has an integral audio amplifier that produces a pulsating sound consisting of broadband low-, mid- and high-range sounds.
• Listed to UL 464 (indoor applications only)
• Designed to effectively guide occupants along escape routes in unfamiliar surroundings or poor visibility.
• Includes five field-selectable power settings
• Reduces evacuation times by as much as 75 percent
• Includes four field-selectable routing evacuation patterns
• Works in open areas, corridors and stairs
• Provides fifteen different language selections
• Provides an optional disable feature for use in conjunction with a control module or heat sensor
• Has a compact design with a low profile
System SensorWeb Site: