Seating for public and private locations.
Villa’s most notable characteristic is its flexibility for creating free-form lounge configurations, of any size, ideal for open plans and lounge settings. The following introductions further the collection’s ability to provide flexible solutions.
- Privacy back — This addition offers facility managers and designers the opportunity to divide space into separate brainstorming, meeting, or social spaces, while maintaining the look and feel of an open plan. A privacy back is available with one- or two-seat lounges and one-seat corner units. Backs can be upholstered separately from the seat to delineate space.
- Crescents — New 45-degree crescent seats and benches provides design professionals with greater opportunities to create functional and creative seating arrangements that can easily flow around obstacles. The backs on crescent seating units can be upholstered separately.
- Five-inch Arm Models — Available for those applications where a more substantial arm top surface is desired, the new five-inch arm model offers users a firmer grasp when moving in and out of the seat, and provides a larger surface to balance users’ books, a laptop, or other technology.
- Soft Seat Cushions — In some applications, a softer sit is desired. Facility managers and designers have a choice of a soft seat or standard (firm) seat cushion for all Villa lounge pieces, except Villa Youth. Commercial environments tend to prefer comfort-foam seat cushions, whereas healthcare environments require firmer seating, in order to help patients easily stand up or transfer to and from a wheelchair.
- Power/data/USB — Perks power/data/USB modules may be used in Villa tables — in-line or freestanding — to support users’ need for power and data in lounge, casual, and open plan settings.
- Tables and Storage — New table options increase Villa’s ability to serve as a one-source lounge solution, with a variety of sizes, styles, and open storage choices.
Kimball OfficeWeb Site:
by BioFit Engineered Products