BUILDINGS is gearing up for its 2014 Money-Saving Products awards. We're looking for budget-friendly solutions that make life easier for facilities managers. Winners are highlighted in a special feature in our June 2014 issue.
Submission is FREE and open to all products relevant to commercial building operations, such as:
- Roofing and Envelope
- Safety and Security
- Water Savings
- Occupant Satisfaction
If selected, a brief description (80-100 words) will be crafted from your submission materials and paired with an image of your product. In addition to the print magazine, all Money-Saving Products are added to our online Product Database. Winners receive complimentary issues, backlinks, press release, logo, and e-newsletter and social media exposure
This is a competitive awards program – submission does not guarantee selection. Your company may submit multiple products, but only one may be selected. Entries that do not win for Money-Saving Products will be considered for placement in a future Products Section.
Please note: residential and contractor/construction-related products will not be considered as they are not applicable to our audience. Individual product winners from 2012 or 2013 are also excluded. Products must be available in the U.S. and Canada.
Information must be received on or before Monday, March 17, 2014.
1) Explain why your product/service is cost effective. Strong submissions offer examples or percentages of savings customers will gain. Please answer the questions on the entry form and submit a press release or product description.
2) Include at least one image of your product. A mix of standard and application shots is best so judges can visualize how the product is used (note - only one will be selected for publication). Product or company logos are acceptable if a photo isn't available.
Electronic image guidelines
- Resolution: 300dpi, vertical or horizontal, at least 2x3 inches.
- File formats: TIFF, JPG, or EPS.
- Image files smaller than 150KB will be rejected.
Click here to access the online submission form.
For questions, please contact Allison Kundel at email@example.com.