The spaces we occupy are changing dramatically as buildings and other commercial locations adapt to accommodate emerging generations and our device-heavy, hyper-connected world. At the same time, it’s become apparent that we need a connection with the natural world to support our health and well-being. A well-designed outdoor space can integrate both elements with reliable, safe permanent power and charging solutions.
Understand your options for outdoor electrical solutions to transform the way you look at your outdoor spaces, driving further occupant engagement and performance.
Course Tuition: Free
- Learn how mobile technology is changing the way people work and use space
- Understand the human need to connect with nature and its impact on human productivity and health
- See how access to permanent power outdoors encourages social engagement, enhances productivity, maximizes guest engagement and promotes the health/well-being of employees/visitors to spaces away from the main building
- Compare the safety and reliability of customary methods of providing access to power outdoors to that of today’s offerings
- Identify organizations developing outdoor spaces and their key drivers to transform spaces including attracting and retaining talent
- Visualize how changes in power, light and data technology are enabling the possibility of functional, safe, sustainable and productive outdoor spaces design
Product Marketing Manager
Sabrina Snyder is a Product Marketing Manager for Legrand, specializing in new technologies, increasing indoor/outdoor productivity for facilities and innovations that maximize guest engagement in retail and hospitality spaces. Sabrina has a background in marketing communications and has been with Legrand for over 10 years.