Flexibility is one of the most important attributes of open plan design, but it can’t exist without a way to put power and data everywhere your employees need it. How do you turn a working area office space into a yoga class at night? Get your open office layout right the first time by investing in smart solutions for power and data delivery.
Read this online CEU to learn how you can apply this concept to your facility. Then sign up for our corresponding webinar, Optimized Connectivity for Changing Office Spaces to explore more.
Course Tuition: Free
- Examine the typical challenges for power and data placement in open plan offices.
- Review the most common cabling requirements for office work, including power and data for workstations and AV cords for presentation and conference spaces.
- Review the typical challenges that flexible spaces require to change power configurations
- Learn how floor-mounted wireways allow easier renovation as the workspace evolves.
- See some examples of how to create high-powered workstations by pairing wireways with simple furnishings.