Flexibility is one of the most important attributes of open plan design, but it can’t exist without a way to put power and data everywhere your employees need it. How do you turn a working area office space into a yoga class at night? Get your open office layout right the first time by investing in smart solutions for power and data delivery.
Course Tuition: Free
- Examine the typical challenges for power and data placement in open plan offices.
- Review the most common cabling requirements for office work, including power and data for workstations and AV cords for presentation and conference spaces.
- Review the typical challenges that flexible spaces require to change power configurations
- Learn how floor-mounted wireways allow easier renovation as the workspace evolves.
- See some examples of how to create high-powered workstations by pairing wireways with simple furnishings.