2019 Money-Saving Products
This competitive awards program supplies budget-friendly products to our audience.
3 Editors’ Choice Awards
In addition to products chosen for saving money, three editors’ choice winners will receive this syndication package:
- Express listen podcast: A 3- to 5-minute interview
- Article highlighting the three products
- Included in BUILDING Bulletin newsletter
- Two mentions on social media
- Prime spot in April issue of BUILDINGS
- Featured placement on Buildings.com homepage for a week
Not submitting the required information could disqualify you.
Who: Manufacturers/companies with products that support commercial buildings and create cost savings to facility managers and owners.
- Residential, contractor, and construction-related products and product winners from 2018, 2017 and 2016 are not eligible. (The same winning product from previous years cannot be submitted. Manufacturers/companies with winning products in previous years can enter a different product.)
- Products must be available in the U.S.
Deadline: Friday, February 22
Submission Fee: Free
Winners Notified: We’ll notify everyone in March.
Categories: Energy Management, HVAC, Building Automation, Life Safety & Security, Janitorial, Envelope, Roofing, Water & Plumbing
- Items must be compatible with education, corporate, healthcare, hospitality, government, and retail.
- Products can enhance building management through energy efficiency, water conservation, space optimization, labor costs, occupant health, liability, or durability.
Winners are selected by our editorial staff based on relevance to commercial building management and potential for cost savings.
- Submission does not guarantee selection. You can submit multiple products, but only one may be chosen.
- Not every products may appear in the magazine, but all will be featured on Buildings.com. Check out last year’s winners.
- Entries not deemed a money-saving product will still be placed in the products section on Buildings.com.
- Editors reserve the right to revise all product descriptions.
Please include up to three high resolution images to help editors visualize how this product is used.
- Images should be saved at 300 dpi at 2” x 3” in TIFF, GIF or JPG. Image files lower than 150 KB will be rejected.
- Label images with this format: Company_Product.