The 2016 ISSA Innovation Award Program showcased more than 50 products and services from cleaning manufacturers to service providers at an awards ceremony on October 28th during ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2016 in Chicago, IL.
The participants were entered into one of five categories: Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services and Technology, and Supplies and Accessories. Individuals representing distributors, wholesalers, and facility service providers throughout the industry reviewed what was cutting-edge in clean, and voted online between August 1 and October 21 to determine the online category winners.
The most prestigious award, the 2016 ISSA Innovation of the Year Award Winner, was won Autonomy by Brian Corp., a floor scrubber.
For FMs looking for the award winning cleaning products and equipment can find them below, or at the ISSA website:
2016 ISSA Innovation Award Program Category Winners
- Cleaning Agents: NanoSeptic Self-Cleaning Surfaces by NanoTouch Materials
- Dispensers: Tork Image Design Line featuring Tork EasyCube Intelligent Restroom System by SCA
- Equipment: Doodle Scrub EBG-9 by Square Scrub
- Services and Technology: Autonomy by Brain Corp.
- Supplies: Stingray by Unger Enterprises LLC
2016 ISSA Innovation Award Program Visitors’ Choice Award Winners
- i-suit by i-team
- eForce Scrubber by NSS Enterprises
- Tork Image Design Line featuring Tork EasyCube Intelligent Restroom System by SCA
- Doodle Scrub EBG-9 by Square Scrub
- Force by MotorScrubber