The Environmental Defense Fund, AT&T and the Global Environmental Management Institute have developed a set of tools and resources that work to help facilities build their own program to reduce water and energy use and save money in the process.
The Water Scorecard provides a single and clear metric for quantifying the overall effectiveness of the water management program at your facilities.
It can be used to:
- Provide an overall picture of your water use by applying the Score Card at individual facilities across your portfolio.
- Recognize the facilities where water efficiency efforts have been made.
- Identify facilities where water efficiency opportunities are greatest.
- Gather data about water use in cooling towers.
- Create a shared understanding among staff about responsible water practices.
To take a look at the guide in full, please click here.