Q4 Energy Outlook: Integrating Distributed Energy Resources into Your Plan
Falling costs of Distributed Energy Resource's (DER) technologies like solar, battery storage and automated demand management controls, are increasingly challenging traditional grid pricing. Is it time to integrate them into your energy procurement game plan? Join Ecova experts for an educational webinar reviewing both, what is impacting the near term wholesale energy markets, and hot spots of emerging technology cost trends that are actively providing additional energy options. This session will cover:
- Grid Wholesale Energy Market Outlook for 2016 price drivers
- The top 10 retail rate cases of 2015 and what can be expected for 2016
- Grid price-competitive opportunities for Solar, battery and other DER’s
- Recently added and expiring incentives for DER’s
- Key considerations for evaluating grid vs DER options.
December 2nd, 2015 2:00pm ET, 11:00am PT
45 min presentation immediately followed by a live Q&A session. Register Now.