Feb 11 - 13, 2019
Registration has officially opened for the 2019 International Roofing Expo® (IRE), which will be debuting in Nashville, TN. The exposition will be held February 11-13, 2019 at Music City Center.
The IRE plans to attract over 10,500 industry professionals, over 500 exhibitors, from over 60 countries, spanning over 138,000 sq. ft.
“We’re excited to be going to Nashville, which is a new city for us.” commented Tracy Garcia, CEM, Show Director of the IRE Expo. “It is such a fun town, with a great culture, and the convention center is state of the art. The location is central and should make it easy for all to attend.”
Education is the top priority of the IRE. This year there will be 45 brand new sessions in the conference program. These sessions will cover what is most important to the industry now and include courses in tracks such as Technical, Workplace Safety, General Business, Sales and Service, Money Matters, Green Building, and Legal/HR. In addition, there is additional education opportunities on the show floor:
- The Roofing Institute, Sponsored by Johns Manville
- Exhibitor Presented Seminars
- GAF Education Center
- Exhibitor Product Clinics and Education
“We are excited to partner with the IRE, to bring educational and networking events for all segments of the roofing industry to the IRE” said Reid Ribble, CEO of National Roofing Contractors Association.
- CERTA Train-the-Trainer Authorization Program
- NRCA Roofing Industry Fall Protection from A to Z
- NRCA ROOFPAC Country Music Hall of Fame Extravaganza
- Roofing Technical Issues- Open Mic Q & A
- National Roofing Legal Resource Center Luncheon Program (NRLRC)
- NRCA Alliance Construction Management Student Competition
- NRCA How to Build Sustainable, High-Performing Workforce: The NRCA ProCertification Program
- NRCA Industry Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception
- ROOFPAC Reception
- NRCA For Foremen Only, Level One (English)
- Union Program (for Union Contractors Only): Working Together to Recruit, Train and Retain
The IRE will also be continuing its partnership with National Women in Roofing (NWIR) where women come together to share experience and insight. The NWIR educational program will be taking place Saturday, February 9th and is expected to draw women from every facet of the roofing industry.
Online registration is available. Companies looking to exhibit should contact email@example.com.
Qualified, registered media will receive complimentary access to the exposition, conference program and the Welcome Party.