GKD Metal Fabrics' new weave patterns will provide architects and designers with countless options for interior and exterior product specification needs, from cost-effective aluminum and specialty interiors to facades and sunshading. The collections and patterns are:
- The Bronze Collection: GKD's rigid/PC metal fabric now comes in bronze to create a completely different aesthetic for commercial exteriors and interiors.
- Helix 36 Aluminum: Popular weave Helix is now available in a more cost-effective aluminum material. A lighter-weight material ideal for ceilings, partitions and wallcoverings.
- Ellipse 52 Aluminum: This rigid weave pattern is also now available in aluminum. Ideal for framed interior applications such as railing infill and elevator cabs. Cost effective and low maintenance.
- Choptank (pictured): A new rigid metal fabric that offers a fresh take on a dimensional square weave pattern but with a smaller open area. Ideal for sunshading. Manufactured with AISI Type 316 stainless steel.
- Ripple: A new pattern that provides visual variation through a diagonal repeating section of the weft wire accomplished by skipping a more closely positioned vertical wire. Manufactured with AISI Type 316 stainless steel.
- Tigris TC-3: A new stainless steel pattern that puts a unique spin on the original Tigris metal fabric, which features a triplet of warp wires spaced along a straight weft. With Tigris TC-3, the same triplet is scaled up and woven along a crimped horizontal wire for added texture.