Sloan has announced their BASYS® Guided Handwashing Faucet, designed and engineered to make proper handwashing a seamless and intuitive process. Equipped with an LCD display guide, the sensor-activated faucet provides self-guided instruction for users to follow a five-step handwashing process in compliance with the CDC to improve hand hygiene.
Walks the user through the following five self-guided instructions to ensure a CDC-compliant handwash:
- Wet – Wet your hands with clean running water
- Lather – Lather your hands together with soap
- Scrub – Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds (LCD display provides a timed countdown)
- Rinse – Rinse your hands well under clean, running water
- Dry – Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them