On June 29 at 2:00pm EDT, the Continental Automated Building Association (CABA) will host an online seminar covering the subject of its landmark research for 2021: AI and predictive maintenance in intelligent buildings. (Register here.)
Harbor Research will conduct the research project for CABA; Harbor’s vice president Harry Pascarella will deliver the seminar. It will provide information on the topic in general and on the research project. Attendees will receive the executive summary and the first module of CABA’s “Intelligent Buildings and COVID-19” research report. The seminar is open to CABA members and non-members.
Concerning the research project, CABA explained that its purpose “is to examine various aspects of predictive maintenance and artificial intelligence in the intelligent building industry. The research will also develop recommendations for stakeholders on how they can best position themselves in this evolving intelligent building landscape.
The research will cover topics including the following.
- ROI of predictive maintenance
- Reducing safety concerns of emergency repairs
- Use-case analysis
- Warranty claim cost reduction with predictive maintenance
- Pain points from a maintenance perspective
- The role of sensors
- The technological advances in predictive maintenance and continuous fault detection
- Predictive maintenance implementation strategies
- Market analysis and forecast
- Data management and analytics
- Cybersecurity and privacy issues