A great place to start taking control of your business energy use is with an on-site energy assessment. As part of this on-site assessment, we send an energy expert to your facility to conduct a comprehensive audit of its energy use.
The audit report will provide you with the detailed cost and payback information you need before starting your efficiency upgrades.
Valued at more than $1,500, you pay just $200 for buildings less than 25,000 square feet, and $300 for buildings 25,000 to 150,000 square feet. If your building is larger than 150,000 square feet, please contact our Energy Efficiency Specialists for pricing details.
Our on-site energy assessment provides:
- An assessment and written report, completed by an independent engineer that helps you prioritize energy conservation projects that fit your business plans and objectives
- A list of electric and natural gas energy conservation opportunities and projections for how quickly each improvement might pay for itself in energy savings; opportunities may include lighting, heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems, as well as motor and compressed air use
- Information and estimated amounts of applicable Xcel Energy rebates
- Estimated equipment inventories
- An energy end-use profile that shows your greatest energy uses