The Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) recently added to its library several documents that address resilience. The library includes several document that are free to the public, as well as documents available only to CABA members.
“As industry recalibrates for the post-COVID era, authoritative use cases and guidance are needed more than ever,” CABA said when announcing the new additions. The association says its library is a “repository of industry insights for participants looking to reopen, modernize and futureproof building assets after the pandemic.
“Reports and white papers recently reviewed by the CABA Information Council reveal the urgency of defining what resilience means to different stakeholders today. Thought leaders are also highlighting the directions most likely to improve building operations and occupant well-being, while making sure that what hasn’t worked so well in the traditional office and building, stays in the past.”
New additions to the library include the following.
- Avant Communications: State of Disruptions
- CABA: Intelligent Buildings and COVID-19, Executive Summary and Module 1
- Impact Infrastructure: Building Opportunities for the New COVID-19 Reality
- JLL: COVID-19 Impact—Offices Will Find a New Purpose
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors: Fit For Future—The Impact of COVID-19 on Workplace and Portfolio Strategies Yardi: Artificial Intelligent—The Future of Coworking